History : The name of Gravigny appeared for the first time in 1033 in a charter given in favor of the Abbey of Bonsecours (76) as “Gravengnei”.”In 1079, a charter of William the Conqueror door “Gravigniacum” but in 1174 the present name appears with Gravigny.
Monument : one of the rarest and oldest Norman leproserie, appeared in the 13th century and listed as a historic monument since 1984. Saint Sulpice Church, of the 12th century : rebuilt in the early 16th century, it was consecrated in 1520 and deeply restored in 1858 under the guidance of his priest Fr. Lebeurie : baptismal font of the 16th century Virgin and Child, Pietà , choir in the background.
The Carmel: in 1856, Carmelites from Pont-Audemer established their convent and built a plastered brick chapel
- Accommodation : B&B Orée des Champs – Gîtes Autrebois
Circuit de la Maladrerie, walk along river Iton