Sélection de la langue

Home » commune » La Chapelle du Bois des Faulx
Text sizeAugmenter la taille du texteRevenir à la taille du texte par défautRéduire la taille du texte
Home » commune » La Chapelle du Bois des Faulx

History : The records of Philip Augustus, at the beginning of the 13th century, referred to “Sanctus Nicholaus Bosco”, that Saint Nicolas du Bois, to designate the locality. An act of 1286 mentions the “Bois des Faulx” in the form of “Nemus False”; but we wait until a Silly Henry confession to meet for the first time in 1584: “The Chapel of the Bois des Faulx”.
Monument : Built on the eve of the 1789 Revolution, the church of St. Nicolas, has a beautiful furniture from the Church Notre Dame de la Ronde d’Evreux: an altar in Louis XV style and lutrin.Castle 18th century.

 

 

Informations pratiques
  • Maire : Patrick CASTEL
  • Habitants : 521
Location
 
Grand Evreux Tourisme
Office de tourisme du Grand Evreux
Facebook Twitter Flickr Google

Tourist Information Center Grand Evreux
Classé catégorie 1
1 ter place du Général de Gaulle Evreux – Normandie – France
Immatricultation R.O.V.S IM027100006

+33 (0)2 32 24 04 43