History : First mentionned as “Mesnillum Fugueti” in 1274 and of “Mesnillum Fuqueti” in the middle of the 18th century. The last lord of the village was John Paul Bochard.
Monument : The church, under the patronage of St. Aubin, was built in 1861 by Abbey de Bouchon, pastor of Sacquenville, close to the silocation of the former church demolished after the Revolution. It is a construction of , It is a neo-Gothic style Church made of brick and flint, which, however, contains furniture that is in the anterior part of him.
Cycle path: circuit entre mares et pommiers
– Découverte de la Mare : Les mares et l’eau domestique