Sélection de la langue

Home » commune » Le Vieil Evreux
Text sizeAugmenter la taille du texteRevenir à la taille du texte par défautRéduire la taille du texte
Home » commune » Le Vieil Evreux

History : Le Coudray and Cracouville were united in 1810 and 1845 with Saint Aubin du Vieil Evreux, and took the name of Vieil Evreux. The village conceals Roman relics: baths, a basilica, an aqueduct, a theater. Indeed Vieil Evreux was the seat of the capital of Aulerci Eburovices called Médiolanum and moved on to Roman times the location of the current Evreux.

Monument : The Church of St. Aubin and his choir(made of stone and flint).

Sightseeing : Gisacum, Jardin archéologique du Vieil Évreux
– Cycle trail : circuit gallo-romain
– Discovery of the pond

mairie-vieil-evreux@wanadoo.fr

Informations pratiques
  • Maire : Marc PERRIN
  • Habitants : 762
Location
 
Grand Evreux Tourisme
Office de tourisme du Grand Evreux
Facebook Twitter Flickr Google

Tourist Information Center Grand Evreux
Classé catégorie 1
1 ter place du Général de Gaulle Evreux – Normandie – France
Immatricultation R.O.V.S IM027100006

+33 (0)2 32 24 04 43